Sunday, March 02, 2008

Unintended Enforced break from the poker

I've been poorly recently so I haven't played a single hand in at least 1 week, probably 2 weeks. Nothing serious - just a nasty cold - but its really knocked my out. I've had 3 days off work, which is almost unheard of for me.

Anyway I've been thinking about the game a bit, and reading kill everyone (excellent BTW) and am itching to get back in the game when I am fully up to speed.

I also fancy railing some of the higher buyin games as they progress. I might watch some of the bigger tournies on FTP. As I get increasingly confident in my play at the $55 level, I could/should consider having the odd crack at a big tournament and it would be fun to watch one.

I've currently 'only' got about $2800 online, which isn't enough for me to have a serious stab at the larger games yet, so I'll continue where I am for the time being.

As things stand though I need to get well again before I can consider any poker at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home