Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vegas Summary

A fantastic time all in all. I think I lost about $70 on the NL tables, but more than made that back at the tournaments.

I reckon I bought into the following:

Weds - Mirage - $125
Thurs - Caesars - $200
Thurs - Caesars - $65
Fri - Caesars - $65
Fri - Sahara - $62
Fri - PH - $70
Sat - PH - $70

Total buy-ins = $657
Total winning = $1123

Which is about right. I set off with $3000, returned with $2865 and I reckon with taxis, food, tips, presents and the small loss on the cash tables I got through the difference.


I've played one tourny online since I returned the 4.5k yesterday where I finished 6th. I started the FT as the chip leader and was dealt AA three times on the FT, but although I won three times I didn't make much with them. I then chose the odd bad spot for my aggression, and then re-raised a MP limper only to have the button wake up with 99. I can't believe I still haven't won this tournament. It was another weak FT as well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home