Saturday, February 02, 2008

Still playing well - can I do it in Vegas?

I've entered the 9.30pm £20 tourny twice more, coming in 16th, and 4th. On both occasions I played very well. Keeping out of the way of trouble effectively, not getting into problems with my mediocre hands, and making well timed bluffs.

Funnily enough in the last game I'm sure every time I went all in (or called an all in) the better hand won at the end. Every time. I'm also pretty sure that this happened to all the big confrontations I saw (except for virtual coin-flips - AQv55). The chances of that!

The real question is that I'm clearly able to sense weakness in people pre-flop betting/calling and their play after the flop. Online I am able to take advantage of this by making appropriately timed bets. Will I have the cojones to make the same move live? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home