Monday, February 04, 2008

The Plan

The bags are packed, the dollars are ready, the passport has been checked and I'm ready to go. I'm staying at a hotel near Gatwick tomorrow night, and flying out Weds am.

The plan is:

Weds:
Arrive.
Play Satellite to Thursday's tourny at the Venetian
Play in MGM/Mirage evening tourny.

Thurs:
Play Satellite to Thursday's tourny at the Venetian
Play Caesars lunchtime tourny assuming I haven't qualified at the Venetian
Play Sahara evening tourny

Fri:
Play Caesars/Sahara lunchtime tourny
Play Binions Evening tourny

Sat:
Play Orleans lunchtime tourny
Play TI Evening tourny

Sunday:
No poker. Recover and catch the flight home.

And when I'm not doing that play cash at the Excalibur/Bally's/MGM/Planet Hollywood/Imperial Palace or wherever takes my fancy.

I'll see how the bankroll is doing midweek and how the cash games are going and adjust appropriately.

Wish me luck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home