Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still playing badly ....

My confidence is falling like a stone at the moment. I played in a couple of £10 tournies on tuesday, and a $55 yesterday, and played badly in them all. I busted first hand in the £10 game - where my AQ hit a Q74 flop, and I got it all in against a set of 7s. This isn't awfully bad as there are plenty of people willing to go bust with KQ here, but there was a third person along for the ride (who also had AQ) and it was pretty unlikely I was ahead of them both.

In the $55 game I played vety tight early (good plan) and did OK, until the blinds were at 50/100. I raised to 300 UTG with AQs. There was one caller who had about 1200 chips (to my 2200). He had about 900 behind and the pot was 750. I missed the flop big style (junk, rainbow) and thought for some time about what to do. I can't bet/fold, so I'm either pushing, check/calling or check/folding. I pushed, but I'm pretty much only getting called by a hand that beats me here. Anyway, he had hit a set.

My play is shamefull at the moment, and I need to get my game back quickly, before I go to Vegas and before my bankroll disappears too quickly online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home