Monday, May 28, 2007

Cashout problems

Ladbrokes are doing their best to pee me off.

The problem started when I opened an account in £. The intention was to be able to withdraw money as a cheque in sterling so saving on currency conversion and neteller fees. I deposited from neteller in $ (losing money in the conversion) and then found I could only withdraw back to my neteller account. Which I should have seen coming. My own fault, at least in part.

I wasn't going to carry on playing in £, losing money on each withdrawal (£ in Ladbrokes -> $ in neteller -> £ cheque) so with some help from the people at ladbrokes I opened a second account in $ and they transferred the money from one account to the other for me. Which was nice, because it meant I didn't have to incur charges, but has led to todays problem.

I haven't got neteller registered with my new ($) account, and I can't withdraw without it. The only way to register it is to deposit some money in (minimum $20) and then withdraw it. I checked my neteller account and I have $6 in there. Fantastic. So I've got to withdraw $20 from my Stars account, wait 2-5 days for it to appear in my neteller account, deposit it into my Ladbrokes account, withdraw back to neteller, request a cheque from neteller and wait for the post. Heavens.

Its not the end of the world, but its a lot more faff than I expected. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home