Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Splutter splutter ...

Picture a drowning man at sea who swims to land and with his last ounce of strength hauls himself out of the sea and walks onto the sandy shore.

Thats me, and my downswing. I'm basically hoping that I'm now at the end of it, because I've finally managed a "substantial" cash again. Its only $170, for winning one of the $11/45s but it makes a reasonable difference to my bankroll.

I had about $1880 last night, but I'm not prepared to dip under $1500 as that is going to Vegas with me, so realistically my bankroll was under $400. Briefly.

I played reasonably and then had the kind of luck you need to win one of these things, in fairly quick order had AKs>TT to double up when 3-handed, KQ>A8 to knock shorty out and then AKs>KQo heads up. Its precisely this kind of luck - especially when you need it - that has been deserting me.

I know I'm not going to win a lot of flips late - but recently I couldn't win ANY after it got down to 2 or (especially) 1 table. Anyway I must try and continue to rebuild now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home